Latest TOA News
- AGM this will be held on Tuesday 25th May at 7.30pm via zoom please email the secretary at least 24 hours before for the link to the meeting – the agenda is in the spring newsletter and the officers reports for the meeting are on the notices page of the members section here (password on page 2 of any recent newsletter).
- April Classic Boat Magazine: included a short piece on the Tideway: “…. It is the epitome of that most classic of types, the 12ft (3.6m) clinker dinghy, and it remains a solid choice ….”
- 2021 Meetings – An update regarding the Barton Broad meeting (9/4/21) can be found on the Meetings Detail page in the members section of the website (you will find the password on Page 2 of any recent newsletter)
- Website – The menus have a new look. Members can now access members only pages from the TOA Information menu. Under The Tideway menu you can find a new page describing the Tideway 10 and Tideway 14,
- Newsletter – the Spring newsletter has now been issued to members. The next newsletter will be the autumn edition the deadline for this is 10th September.